Friday, July 16, 2010

Tune of My Heart

The night and its flowers
the sky and its beauty
the moon and its shadow
saying things to my heart again

willingless of a joyful mind
ushering me to the world
showing me ways of smiling again
fistfully holding to the moment
of being found in your soul
drums of sorrows fading away
feelings tuning to the song of the heart

Usher me
usher me
into the deepness of those eyes

Lighten me
lighten me
with the sparkle of that smile

Brighten the world all around
show me the way to your love

Bring me over to my home
I have been so alone for so long
looking into the horizon with envy
setting the glory into a story
walling my despair behind moans
extending words into bridges

To your arms
crossing over to that song again

My island ,
My story to be told
love is a song of the heart
love is a tune for the soul
love is a dance for the mind
my love for you is my world.

By risin

© 2002 risin (All rights reserved)