Tuesday, July 13, 2010

You are My Muse




You are
my light purple orchid
the blooming in my adoration
the compassion of my horizon
the beauty into my eyes

You are
my darling beloved flower bud
flourishing within my soul
my purplish pinnate showy rose
showering me with butterfly dances

You are
the mariposa Lilly of my world
the splendid tulip of my soul
amorously covering me
with your will
your love is the carnation of my heart

You are
my bluish purple lilac
so wonderful is my happiness by your side
my Spanish mariposa my butterfly
with your smile my world spins

You are
my green swiss chard
the tenderness of my muse
my soul forever yearning for your love
the volition of my soul

My soul is forever hankering for your touch
forever thirsted for a drink from your lips
joyful marvelous friend of my muse
you are
the muse forever within my heart.

By aurumium

© 2006 aurumium (All rights reserved)