Friday, July 16, 2010

Amazingly Joyful

With eyes lighting the way
a smile fading sorrows
swiftly letting her shadow
satisfy thirsty souls for love
and giving meanings to words


She is a joy to listen to
she is a listener to enjoy
words came deep from within
streams of wishful thinking
emerging again from the heart


Her lightness shines around
and gives what a lifetime
wouldn't be enough to explain
making me love life once again
and wanting to dance just for her


She is mystically beautiful
her deepness dandles a world
extending horizons ahead
giving rhythms for souls
to dance on harmoniously.


Making shapes to follow
thoughts on their way to light
desires sustained by deeds
a dream to be made out of a smile
making me feel as myself


She came along joyfully
spun my world around
describing myself to me
the way I used to know me
she is my muse to celebrate
she is a world in a smile

By risin

© 2002 risin (All rights reserved)