Friday, July 16, 2010

Creature of the night

you .. you creature of the night
wearing your pants so tight
trying to set me in a fight
with me and my inner sight
following your light
move to the height
the sanctuary is to the right
so lively and bright
let's make all our days white
and move on move on
the world and its hallucination
the dream and its emancipation
the old altar of the romans
a little breeze for the heart
spicing some cold lives
spare the fantasies to another hill
climb to its climax
and then roll roll all the way to its feet
move to the scenery
make it more colourful
give it a meaning
to a lovely humming bird ,
srikes its eternity amidst a roman
whose pages are whispers ,
desires disguised in sentences
The secret pleasures of the ants ,
and the legendary void of the unknown
is it the body or is it the soul
maybe the eyes .. your soul's door,
make me feel like I never felt before !

By risin

© 2002 risin (All rights reserved)