Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Belonging to your light


A hope in the deepness of a look
is what makes of your eyes a sea
to sail through
to go yearning forever


Belonging to your light
a glimpse into dawn
waiting for you to appear
from behind the wall of time


You, you who has the map
to my sanctuary ,
and to my soul
bring me over home


I long to be leaning on your shoulders
my eyes fervently gazing to your gates
waiting for your smell to announce you
wandering around in spaces looking for you


My lovely idole, to whom I dedicate my soul
come and make me dance around the altar
let's celebrate the dwindling of our despair
let's mold our world out of our hopes


Let's enjoy the shore before the swim
let's invite the birds to our tree
let's remove the hands of the clocks
and let the time be our moment forever .


By aurumium

© 2006 aurumium (All rights reserved)