Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Broken in Bitterness




Broken is my hurt when I think of you
smiling is my heart when I see you
heartfelt is my feel when I hold you
against the star desires my desire is held

Hold me tight in your memories
Oh sweet agony of my smitten love
once felt so deep in my soul
hollow is the heart without your touch
salt-less is the taste of the bitterness
hard is the fall from the shores of your hope

Broken my wings without my horizon
into your eyes once was set
soar is my fly to nowhere
without you and your love
what would it be my dove ?
to be in need of a smiling love
yet no smile to be smiled
what would it be my dove ?
to hear your whisper
my everlasting dream of you
my full moon behind the storm

I have tasted love
bitter it is the taste
of anything without you
alive I remain through your memories
I hold on to the string of my life
forever in love with you
it hurts to see you go
but it hurts to see you stay
everything hurts
but your memories

By aurumium

© 2006 aurumium (All rights reserved)