Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rain of my soul




I woke up at dawn
her braids over my shoulders
her smile of expectation
burning on her lips

She was already up
getting everything ready
in her mind
for the day ahead

How I loved her touches
her innocent smile
as she looked at me
and said ..I will be
waiting for you
the whole day long

I will come to bring you
my love to the field
and will make you
see me in your song

I will make jealous
the flowers in those fields
I am just too into you
and you can get your
kiss again and again

Then she got up
her fire to set
her dough to ready
and I could hear
her lovely voice
singing the birds songs

Then out she kissed
me a goodbye kiss
full of her love
another day in her love
out there in my field of dreams

By aurumium

© 2006 aurumium (All rights reserved)