Sunday, August 1, 2010

So Long My Lovely Friend



A bird gone free to the sky
its wings spread to cover the moon's light
to hover away in the wind
to stay engraved in memories
it took a part of what
was meant to be a world
within its own world
let go let go of me
my time is up
my will is at its knee

let go let go of my desire to be free
cute is just another word for describing what you meant to me
pride is just a way to tell how much you were free
left me sad, but your memories are making me glad
left me alone, but your spirit is keeping me warm
missing you and your lovely ways around
missing the joy you brought to me
you were beautiful the way beauty is meant to be
you meant a world to me
you made it easy for me to travel through the days
and I had you to be me at nights
happiness is just another word for describing what you meant to me
I will be missing you
I will be nurturing your memories with smiles
you once brought to my lips
I will never let go of your memory
I hope you will meet your lord and celebrate its company
I am so happy that you are now so real and free

By risin

© 2002 risin (All rights reserved)