Monday, June 7, 2010

It was a brilliant night


















It was a brilliant night , full of promises
yet no stars around
just the sky naked to its blue
the healing path shrinking to a point

Maybe one of these nights
when the echo fades away
and the closure becomes final
until then, there is no remorse

Nothing to sooth and nothing to please
just another night , fruitful or fruitless
nothing matters no more

As long as there is someone for me in you
I will be the happiest man alive
as long as you are my mirror
I can see my smile in your eye's reflection
I can smell the flowers in your whispers
I am the happiest man alive

As long as you are my meaning
I will be meaningful
my little world spinning around
my whole world
my little world is you

Love is freedom of the soul
and the soul is love when it is free
I want to hold you tight
and feel you into my bones

I want to be born with you again into the mystic
just for you and your eyes
nothing else matters
not even a stand still against the odds of life
nothing ... just you and your eyes
your eyes ... your lovely eyes
your smile .. your lovely smile

It was a brilliant night.. full of promises
yet no stars around but I have my moon
my sun .. my galaxy ... my everything
my life what else do I need ?

The poet in me is in desperate need of his muse
the man in me is looking for a home in your eyes
and I am lost in between
lost in your alleys
stranded by your shining sparkling oceans
stoned to my bones by your presence in me
addicted to your smiles
enslaved by your halo
and humbled by your kindness of soul

All the songs and all the movies and all that
they all try to describe it and they fell short
until you came along and you gave it its full meaning
to me ...you are love
no words necessary ..no music
nothing just a look at you
to understand what is love

For me love is a look into your deep eyes
love for me is holding you into my arms
and feeling you through my thoughts
maybe one of these nights
the echo will fade away
and the closure will be final

Until then , there is no remorse
nothing to sooth
and nothing to please
just another night , fruitful or fruitless
nothing matters no more
but your love ..I love you


10/22/2006